Sunday 8 May 2016

New: forum for army book discussion

Seeing as this had been a request from some of you guys, I've put together a Google group that can be used to discus any rules questions, tactics or general hobby stuff related to WAP. I might be doing some light moderating (namely deleting spam) but other than that, it's going to be pretty open-ended to the users. Depending on how big it might get, I'll see about adding different sections to make it more like a forum.

WAP Google group


Oh, and RH: WoC should be out early next week.

3 comments:

  1. This initiative is great, but... Seems there is some problem with it. Namely, the fact that the language used by here isn't English. Would it be possible to settle this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. It was apparently set to Swedish for anyone who used the link. I've changed the "SV" to "EN", so it should be in English now.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.