Thursday 2 May 2013

Development update: Estalia

Been working on Estalia little by little, and have just finished the Bestiary so far, along with most of the special characters. The book might be a few pages shorter than the last version as I intend to trim down a few sections for better pacing, and remove the many mentions of the Empire currently in it. I will also put more time into editing the text to get rid of any Spanish artifacts that are still in the book from the first time I translated the text, so the grammar should see plenty of improvement as well.

Current Progress:

Contents/credits - done.
Society - done.
History - done.
Cult of Myrmidia - done.
The Inquisition - done.
Timeline - done.
Geography - done.
Bestiary - done.
Special characters - done.
Magic Items - done.
Army list - done.
Summary - done.


Update 1: Finished the special characters (3 new ones, and 1 old one removed) and the magic items (almost all new), as well as finished editing their history section. I have trimmed it down considerably, but the grammar is improved and all previous inconsistencies should be gone now. The Inquisition and Society sections will also be shorter, but more cohesive.

Update 2: Once again I manage to surprise myself in how fast I can work when I put my mind to it! Everything except for the army list, credits and summary is now finished. If possible, I will try to finish the book tomorrow and have it uploaded by night.

1 comment:

  1. "Hej !! Pirates was on second !! WHY WHY WHY :)"

    - What's up with people and pirates? :P
    The reason I've moved them down is because I simply won't have the time to work on them this month due to studies, whereas I might get some time in for the Amazons and working on the layout. I might switch them around depending on how long that takes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.